Managing Stress for Healthcare Workers
Healthcare workers, especially those on the frontlines of the coronavirus pandemic, are at a greater risk for developing mental health conditions, such as depression, anxiety, and PTSD. Here are some resources to help healthcare workers address burnout, while taking care of their mental health.
- Physician Burnout: Which Specialties Are Least Likely To Ask for Help?
- Physician Burnout: It’s Origin, Symptoms, and Five Main Causes
- Tips for Healthcare Professionals: Coping with Stress and Compassion Fatigue – SAMHSA
- Managing Mental Health During COVID-19
- Mental Health and Psychosocial Considerations During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Sustaining the Well-being of Healthcare Personnel During the Coronavirus
- 6 Ways to Address Physician Stress During COVID-19 Pandemic
Seek Professional Help
- Take an Online Mental Health Screening – Mental Health America
- Get Help Accessing Mental Health Care in Maryland– Maryland Department Health
- Recovery and Wellness Support Resources for the COVID-19 Outbreak
- 7 Tips for Making the Most of Online Therapy During the Covid 29 Outbreak
- How to Prepare for a Video Appointment with Your Mental Health Clinician