Research & Resources
Want to participate in a clinical trial or find out the latest research into children’s behavioral health? See the opportunities below.
- NIMH Study: Descriptive Study of Severe Irritability
- Join a mental health research study.
- NIH Study: How Does Puberty Affect Brain Development?
- NIH Study: Predictability and Aversive Expectancies in Anxiety Disorders
- Clinical trials by state
- NIMH Study: Understanding Depression in Teenagers
- NIH Study: Brain Imaging of Childhood Onset Psychiatric Disorders, Endocrine Disorders and Healthy Volunteers
- NIMH Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube.
- NIMH Director’s Blog
- NIMH Media Coverage
- Maryland Early Intervention Project
- Latest information from the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) on mental health treatment, research, and education.
- NIMH Mental Health Statistics
- Keep up to date on authoritative information from the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA).
- Latest information from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
Follow the Mental Health Association of Maryland’s or our programmatic social media pages for links to articles and resources on behavioral health.
- Mental Health Association of Maryland — Facebook
- Mental Health Association of Maryland — Twitter
- Mental Health Association of Maryland — LinkedIn
- Children’s Mental Health Matters — Facebook
- Children’s Mental Health Matters — Twitter
- Healthy New Moms — Facebook
- Healthy New Moms — Instagram
- BrainFutures — Facebook
- BrainFutures — Twitter
- BrainFutures — LinkedIn
- Keep the Door Open — Facebook
- Keep the Door Open — Twitter