There is a Circle That Suits You
Here are several support groups in Maryland dedicated to helping pregnant and new moms with perinatal mood and anxiety disorders:
- Annapolis – Anne Arundel Medical Center | 443-481-6122 | www.aamcevents.org
- Annapolis – Heritage Baptist Church | Contact Amanda at email@example.com | Click here for further details.
- Baltimore – Sinai Hospital | Contact 443-846-6287 *Effective March 2020, The Postpartum Support Group meetings will be held virtually/via video, until further notice. Please call Shelly Bray at 410-601-7832 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information*
- Baltimore – Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center | Contact 410-550-5362
- Baltimore – Greater Baltimore Medical Center | Contact Lanny Dowell at 443-849-6287 or email@example.com
- Baltimore – Mercy Medical Center | Lactation Resource Center | 410-332-9060
- Baltimore – The Womb Room | Meets every Tuesday evening
- Elkton – Union Hospital | Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fulton – Capital Women’s Care | Monday evenings at 7:30 PM | Contact Jennifer Riley, PSI Coordinator at email@example.com | Click here for further details
- Frederick – Frederick County Perinatal Mental Health Support Group | Contact Jessica Kent at 240-285-3785 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hagerstown – Women’s Health Center at Robinwood | Contact 240-217-5091 or email@example.com
- Olney – MedStar Montgomery Hospital | FREE but must register before attending | Contact 301-774-8881 and press 3
- Silver Spring – Postpartum Depression Support Group | Holy Cross Resource Center | Contact 240-432-4497 or MDPostPartum@gmail.com
- Westminster – Tevis Center for Wellness at Carroll Hospital | Contact 410-871-7000 | If unable to attend a meeting, an OB navigator is available at 410-871-7403, Monday through Friday
If you or a loved one needs assistance or is thinking of suicide, please get help immediately.
Help MHAMD now
MHAMD offers a variety of ways to support our work.