When you join the Healthy New Moms campaign you help raise awareness of perinatal mood and anxiety disorders. Please join us by filling out the form below. You can also:
- Promote the campaign and its resources to families and providers in your community.
- Link to the Campaign website at www.healthynewmoms.org
- Help us assemble local community resources and email email@example.com
- Conduct a community awareness event by connecting with Kari Gorkos
Join the Healthy New Moms Campaign
To discuss ideas or share information, please contact Kari Gorkos at 443-901-1550, ext. 215 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a look at the Healthy New Moms Accomplishments from the last several years. We are doing great things!
10 Things You Should Know About the Mental Health Parity Law
1. Current regulations went into effect in January of 2010.
The Wellstone and Domenici Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act was passed in 2008, but Interim Final Regulations were released in 2010. All insurance plans that are not specifically exempted from the law must now be in compliance.