- Maryland General Assembly – Maintained by the General Assembly’s Division of Legislative Services, this site provides a series of searchable databases, including the Maryland Code, recently enacted statutes, proposed legislation, information about Senate and House proceedings, notices of upcoming hearings, a directory of legislators, and a mechanism for making e-mail contact with legislators.
- Find Your Legislators – This site provides links to find your state and federal elected officials. Information provided shows current elected officials and current Congressional & Legislative election districts.
- Maryland Statewide Directory – Looking to contact a specific state employee or office? Use this resource to search by employee or agency.
- The Legislative Process – One of the primary duties of the Senate and House of Delegates is to pass laws necessary for the welfare of Maryland’s citizens. This is done through the passage of legislative bills, which can amend existing laws or create new laws. This link provides a detailed description of that process.
- Glossary of Terms and Abbreviations – Mental health advocacy can be confusing. It seems like there is an acronym for everything! This glossary is designed to help you identify key stakeholders and services and better understand some of the terms used by state officials and advocates alike.