Where to Get Help

If you are worried about your mental health, you can start by talking to friends, family members, your spiritual counselor, or your physician about your concerns.

Your physician can talk with you about your concerns, and can make referrals for treatment.

Your insurance company can provide you with a list of mental health professionals within your healthcare network.

If you do not have insurance, contact your local Core Service Agency, the local mental health agency in your county, for assistance.  You can find a listing of Maryland CSA’s, here:

You may also wish to visit to review a comprehensive list of mental health services by county.

You may also contact MHAMD for help with finding mental health care at 443-901-1550 or