Volunteering to Make a Difference
We’re all in this together—even while socially distanced. If you’re looking to help your community thrive during this trying time, here is a list of volunteer opportunities in Maryland.
Ways to Volunteer
- Baltimore Neighbors Network—a virtual community of trained volunteers available to support older adults via phone in Baltimore
- Join the Maryland Responds Medical Reserve Corps
- Deliver meals to seniors with Meals on Wheels Maryland
- Help the Maryland Food Bank
- Donate blood with the Red Cross. If you have had COVID-19 and recovered, you may be able to help those currently sick by donating plasma.
- Help make face masks for Johns Hopkins Medical System
- Donate to No Kid Hungry Maryland